Wednesday, April 11, 2012

quotes to get me (and maybe you) through finals and beyond




Perseverance is a positive, active characteristic. It is not idly, passively waiting and hoping for some good thing to happen. It gives us hope by helping us realize that the righteous suffer no failure except in giving up and no longer trying.  {Joseph B. Wirthlin}

I am here for a purpose and that purpose is to grow into a mountain, not to shrink to a grain of sand. Henceforth will I apply ALL my efforts to become the highest mountain of all, and I will strain my potential until it cries for mercy. {Og Mandino}

We must not give up hope. We must not stop striving. We are children of God, and it is possible for us to become what our Heavenly Father would have us become. {Dallin H. Oaks}
Sometimes the decisions are so difficult that we are tempted to stop choosing and just do everything—or nothing. But am excellent person is in touch with his motives, and he can use his own judgment along with the counsel of good leaders and of the Holy Ghost to help him make his choices. {Donlu DeWitt Thayer}
 *quotes found in my byu freshman mentoring planner in four consecutive weeks. i think someone's looking out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment