Monday, April 18, 2011

white blank page

i love opening my journal/notebook/planner/other notebook to a blank page. for some reason, i get a rush of excitement when i see the expanse of white, just waiting for me to fill it.
i like the feel of the smoothness, unmarred by pen impressions. but then, i realize i can line the page with my small, cursive-print-combo handwriting, the smaller the better so i can fit more.

word processing doesn't have the same appeal. i usually have to do at least some writing with pen and paper to get the ideas going before i can start drafting on the computer. and once i start the old fashioned way, it's hard to stop.

i keep buying more notebooks so i can fill the blank pages. i guess it's good that my studies require me to do a lot of writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment