Thursday, November 24, 2011

thankful: day two (part two, i should say)

so, the past few days have been busy/i haven't had as regular access to my computer, so my plans for daily posts were foiled. but, i still want to talk about the several things i have been grateful for this week, so this is going to be a multi-post day.

for tuesday, then: i am thankful for good friends who, even though we are in the midst of a bitter war (more to come on that at the end of the month), make me laugh, accompany me and my roommates to the hottub, and let us hang out until midnight.

also, good friends who have our backs, who will keep a mustache at our urging, who make awesome music, and who have a sense of humor that not many people seem to understand except me. 

in the same vein, i am also grateful for roommates who like to stay up late talking, who are okay being in the thick of the ward hijinx, and who are up for impromptu dance parties in the dark/vigilant searches for that one nineties rock/pop song we have stuck on our heads, which inevitably lead to an hour or more watching the ridiculous videos.

to friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment