Tuesday, August 28, 2012

stylewatch: polka dot jeans


it’s been a while since i did one of these, so i thought i would highlight one of my favorite trends of the moment. the proliferation of polka dots in the past year has aroused in me a long lost childhood love. my favorite swimsuit when i was a kid was this awesome pink and purple polka dot one piece. a real beauty. but anyway, back to the jeans. 

i’ve seen these all over the internet, and then yesterday, on the first day of school, i saw no fewer than two girls wearing polka dot pants. i probably would have seen more, too, but i was only on campus out and about for like an hour and a half. 

so, please come with me on this journey, through this gallery of polka-dotted delight. i’m on the hunt for a beautiful pair of my own.








i die over these jeans.



a more subtle polka dot print, but doubly awesome for the color.



images via my stylish board on pinterest and natalie holbrook's babble post on this very thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment