Thursday, June 21, 2012

morning outing

yesterday i woke up feeling restless. this isn't exactly unique--i've been having weird sleeping patterns for the past couple weeks. but that day i woke up and wanted to go on a run, which is actually very unique for me. i'm not a runner.

but i got dressed, put on my running shoes, grabbed my ipod, and went on my merry way.

the run really turned into more of a brisk walk, but, with the yeah yeah yeahs as my soundtrack, i wandered around my little square of provo for about an hour. i got sprayed by sprinklers, i saw an adorable old man in suspenders watering his little garden, i saw the elementary school playground with the cool pirate ship we played on one night when no one came to night games, i saw a ton of cute houses that i wish i lived in, and then, finally, i scared jesse as he was pulling out of the driveway on his way to work. and he is still mad that i scared him so bad.

it was a lovely way to spend the morning. have i said lately how much i love summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment